Saturday, February 27, 2010

Top Twelve.

Here is a list of all my favorite websites. I hope that you visit them, enjoy them, are slightly disturbed by them, and find an interest in them. That is, after all, why they are my favorites.

1.) Facebook
I live on facebook. There is rarely a moment I'm not online. If I don't have my computer nearby, I am on with my DSi, or my EnV touch. I love technology. [If you want to add me, please be sure to include in your request that you read my blog.]

2.) FML
I always get such a kick out of this website. It's totally random and it makes me giggle. If I'm having a particularly crappy day, this site makes me feel less awkward about myself.


3.) MLIA
My life is average. Yes, it is. These posts are also very average, and yet entertaining. Enjoy it. I know I do.

4.) PEREZ!!
If you want random, pointless, hollywood gossip then Perez is the guy to go to. He is open, honest, and downright hilarious at times. I love his style, his blog, and his attitude. He's just so much fun.

5.) DLISTED
Dlisted is like the ghetto version of Perez. I love it. Dlisted is run by an openly gay man named Michael. He somehow demoralizes himself in almost every blog he writes. He is vulgar, nasty, and entertaining. I especially love the "blind items" and "caption this contests."

6.) POSTSECRET
I stumbled upon the postsecret website years ago by mistake. I think it was because of the all american rejects music video, or my roommate. Either way, it was unintentional. Since I found the site years ago, I now check it every Sunday. I am touched by the secrets these people send in, and almost all of them feel like they could be my secret as well. I love feeling so connected to humanity.

7.) NETFLIX
Without Netflix instant que on Xbox, I think I would go insane. I spent the last six months without cable, and my instant que was a lifesaver. I love instant play. I watch all of my sitcom favorites in crystal clear picture. It's awesome.

8.) NINJAVIDEO
Ninjavideo is the best video watching site around. If there's a television show you missed, ninja it. If there's a dvd out you've been wanting to see, NINJA IT. If you have no idea what I'm talking about.......Ninja it.

9.) DeviantArt
DeviantArt is a site for budding artists and established artists alike. It's my favorite art sharing site of all time.

10.) Pathetic.org
Pathetic.org is a poetry sharing site. You can write poetry, short stories, or whatever else you want and post it here. I was recently honored with having my poem featured as "poem of the day," out of thousands of poems on their site. If you would like to see the poem that was featured please click here.

11.) Textsfromlastnight
BEST. WEBSITE. EVER.
Go there now.

12.) BLOGGER
Obviously, I had to feature blogger. Not just for the sake of my blog, but for the sake of all the other blogs I read including:

www.skinnyquinny.blogspot.com
www.littlepiggetsskinny.blogspot.com
www.brookenotonadiet.blogspot.com
http://www.suburbansavingmama.com
http://exyoyodieter.blogspot.com
http://asimmons2468.blogspot.com
http://christyimagined.blogspot.com
http://chadbauer.blogspot.com
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment