Monday, April 5, 2010

Who.

Who the fuck am I?

I have no idea. I am so far past lost, that its frightening.

I can't remember the last time I knew who I was, the last time I was honestly happy.

My daughter makes me happy, she is all that i live for these days, but what does that say about me?

I miss laughing, I miss my friends, my family, I miss the crazy girl I once was. I miss being the girl who was okay with living in a tent under a bridge by the river, just for the adventure. I miss running through town with old friends at 2 am, trying not to be caught by the cops. I miss random 3 am walmart trips in the town half an hour away. I miss being happy. I miss everything.

I miss knowing with certainty, who I am.

This has been a personal thought, brought to you by the letter D.
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I understand how you feel. i LOVE being a mom more than anything I have ever done. But I feel like when you become a mom a part of your personal identity gets misplaced, that is why I am doing my story challenge, to find myself again!

Post a Comment